Property of the website and editorial responsibility
You are on one of the websites of NEOMA Business School. The purpose of this website is to allow candidates to apply to programme.
- Name of the site
- Apply | NEOMA Business School
- URL of the site
NEOMA BUSINESS SCHOOL
Etablissement d’Enseignement Supérieur Consulaire
Siège Social :
Enregistré au RCS Rouen 834 295 354
Représenté par Delphine MANCEAU sa Directrice Générale
Phone : +188.8.131.52.57.00
E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication Responsable : Stéphanie EVERAERT
Webmaster : Direction de la Communication
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052-6399
United States of America
Personal Data Protection
- By implementation of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, any student registering at NEOMA-BS for his schooling, participation to any competitive exam or any other entrance examination process, consents to the use of its personal data by NEOMA-BS, which are necessary to the data processing of his relationship with the school.
- This use is based on the contractual relationship that these registrations create and the legal obligations and safeguarding of the legitimate interests of NEOMA-BS.
- The information collected on this form is stored in a file computerized by NEOMA-BS for student management.
As a candidate, you have the right, under the conditions provided for by the European
- Obtain a copy of your personal data;
- Have them rectified;
- Have your personal data forgotten;
- Have your personal data process with limitation;
- Obtain notification
- Claim for opposition, except in case of "legitimate and compelling reasons" such as data processing for statistical purposes, historical or scientific research;
- Not to be the subject of a legal decision based on automated processing.
The only limitations to these rights must be necessary, proportionate and stemming from the content of specific legislative measures.
Besides, the candidate has a right to the portability of his personal data. This right allows the candidate to:
- Receive his personal data;
- Transmit his personal data from one data controller to another.
The data only relate to the person concerned, have been provided by such to a data controller but do not concern others.
Each student commits not to use or transmit anyone’s personal data except to this extent necessary for his authorised participation to NEOMA-BS operation.
In the event that a candidate wishes to assert his rights to the protection of his personal data, such candidate shall send an email to email@example.com together with a scan copy of his national identification card or passeport, his NEOMA ID and a quick description of his schooling at NEOMA-BS (dates, programs, internships...)